"Can I lose weight in a month? " - this question is often asked by overweight owners to search engines ahead of beach season, who realize they want to take a nice swimsuit photo on vacation and put it on VK, but theyI want to eat cookies too. My favorite 7-day diet will help you not maintain a very strict fast, but it will help to say goodbye to a few extra pounds with great confidence. So, I will tell you in detail. After reading the sample menu, you can easily make your own.
A weekly diet is an attractive weight loss plan, especially if it consists of the simplest and most common foods. But you can't go directly into it. The nature of the diet is that one product is required every day, that is, a single diet with alternating techniques.
Characteristics of the "favorite" diet
The concept of a weight loss program is to stick to the diet of "fasting" days every day. This technique is not new; it is used in weight loss systems by renowned nutritionists. But there is a difference between what a nutritionist recommends and this way of eating. It includes the duration of adhering to the unloaded diet beyond the maximum allowable "standard" of three days.
Diets seem to be varied. It includes protein and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they must be eaten separately from each other, not only in different meals, but also on different days.
This method of "separating nutrients" is designed to increase metabolism. It is based on the idea that when eating any kind of food, the body spends more energy digesting it. For example, with saturated protein, the body does not absorb more than it needs to "norm", that is, the amount of food eaten does not affect the total calories of the diet. Additionally, eating protein separately from carbohydrates is believed to reduce the risk of receiving energy in the form of fat.
These statements form the basis of the dietary principles.
- One day, one product. Unlike the 6-petal diet, which requires you to eat specific foods each day, this meal plan doesn't limit what you choose to eat. You will consume a similar set of foods each day, including drinking dishes ranging from plain water to herbal teas and broths. Or vegetables, fruits, you can choose any according to your taste.
- Control the amount of food you eat. This nutritional program features monitoring of dietary intake, starting with fasting days. However, the high efficacy of the diet justifies adherence to fairly strict standards. After a week, you can mark minus 5kg on the scale. Someone managed to have incredible success - losing 10kg a week at home.
- The experience of adhering to the unloading day. The diet was minimal and fairly tough, so for a "novice" it seemed like an overwhelming ordeal by day three. To assess your strength, it is advisable to try "sit" fasting days on this diet ahead of time. For example, eat only the recommended amount of vegetables a day, and try only liquid foods a week later. If such a diet doesn't cause your body to protest, you can move on to a well-rounded diet.
- Only 7 days. The 14-day "favorite" diet has a menu option, but it's dangerous to be guided by it. Her diet was too small to last that long. Long-term compliance may lead to nervous system and digestive disorders, decreased physical strength, decreased immune defenses, and hormonal exhaustion.
The human body needs a full set of nutrients, vitamins and minerals every day. Even the long-term exclusion of one ingredient from the diet can cause its work to be interrupted. Don't try to keep this diet for more than 7 days as her diet is unbalanced and too limited.
It's considered a "classic" version of this diet and is more effective for weight loss than a "light" diet. It is recommended to schedule it during a free time, such as a holiday or a long weekend. Most products can tax the kidneys and make it hard for the gut to work, so it won't be very comfortable for you in the office.
- Day 1 - Liquid meals only. In a hard version, drinking days involve using a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink non-carbonated water, herbal teas (with chamomile, thyme, mint), kefir with minimal fat, pure meat or fish broth with no additives, and vegetable carrot or pumpkin juice. No sugar or salt is allowed in the liquid; a little spice can be added to the broth. Alcohol is prohibited, excluding wine, beer, low-alcohol cocktails and beverages. Drinking purchased yogurt containing sweetened additives and fruit juices rich in natural sugars should not be included in the diet.
- Day 2 - eat only vegetables. Vegetables seem to be incredibly satisfying after the first day of drinking. Any vegetables other than potatoes and beets are allowed in your preferred form. Products can be eaten raw, boiled, stewed, roasted, but not fried. The daily amount of instant food is one and a half kilograms. It is advisable to divide the total meal into five doses and eat 300 grams at a time. You can't add salt to food, but you need to add aromatic spices, which also stimulate digestion. For the salad dressing, use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. Drinking patterns include one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- Day 3 - Liquid meal again. The list of allowed products on the third day is no different from the first day. Likewise, the main menu of your 7-day favorite diet should be water. Keep discovering the flavours of herbal teas and broths. Drinks without sugar and salt are just as delicious as the usual additives.
- Day 4 - only fruit. It is impossible to call the day satisfactory. Fruits contain glucose, so they feel full quickly, but hunger also comes quickly, and only plain water can fight hunger. On this day, you will drink at least two to two and a half liters of drinking water. The main diet will be fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are banned, and neither are preserves - raisins, dried apricots, etc. , which contain more sugar than fresh fruit.
- Day 5 - Eat only protein. During the first four days, the body gets a limited amount of protein from kefir and broth, so the fifth day's diet is especially important. You should choose foods with easily absorbed protein, so the detailed menu includes lean skinless chicken breasts, cottage cheese with up to 2% fat, eggs and quail eggs, marine fish and seafood. The recipe is simple: boil, bake, steam without salt. Active use of spices: paprika, ginger, dried garlic, basil, and other herbs. If you marinate the meat or fish with lemon juice first, the dish will become spicy. The total amount of each meal does not exceed 300 grams, and drink as much water as possible in the middle.
- Day 6 - Liquid meal again. The sixth day's menu is similar to the first and third days. Actively consume fluids, you can include rosehip infusion in your diet, which will enrich your body with vitamin C.
- Day 7 - Quit the diet. Combine the foods you've eaten in the first six days. Day 7 is not a diet, therefore, it is a transition to a regular diet and should be as smooth as possible. The menu includes hard-boiled eggs and green salad, potato-free broth, tomato-roasted chicken breast, kefir and cottage cheese, and fresh fruit. Eat small amounts, already familiar, up to 300 grams. Make sure to eat at least five times a day, with the sixth-to-last "snack" at bedtime, in the form of skim milk or kefir.
Use the Day 7 diet for the next few days. A light, balanced menu will help the body get into the correct mode of functioning and continue your daily diet.
There is a stricter version of the 5-day "favorite" diet. Including drinking on two days, fruit on the third day, protein on the fourth day, and drink on the fifth day. The results for people who lost weight with both options were negative four to seven kilograms.
While following the strict version of the Beloved diet, follow the recommendations below.
- Don't plan physical activity. You may feel weak, so only moderate walking for physical activity. A lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to delay mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before meals. This prepares your digestive tract for digesting food and helps your body absorb all nutrients. Drink water one hour after meals, and unlimited water between meals.
- Stick to a diet free of simple sugars. Choosing the right carbohydrates is the foundation of a healthy diet. To keep your weight off after a diet, don't allow yourself to eat sweets, muffins, pastries, sugar-sweetened beverages.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain a normal weight than dieting and fasting.
Losing weight will be more comfortable if you stick to your "favorite" diet. It reduced the number of "drinking" days and changed their eating habits.
- Day 1 - only soup. If you use soup instead of kefir and broth, you won't be hungry all day. Dietitians point out that a more satisfying liquid meal will help you get into your diet more easily and give you the motivation to stick to it until the end. Soups are fat-burning because they contain very few calories but provide a feeling of satiety for a long time. You can use lots of different vegetables as part of the soup, and as a base - low-fat chicken breast broth. The slimming classic is a tomato juice-based soup with celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley, and garlic.
- Second day - only fruit. According to nutritionists, eating fruits is pleasant because they are sweet and well-saturated. Dietitians recommend eating grapefruits of three to four fruits, up to six green apples, and three to four kiwis per day. The flavors of these fruits vary, so you'll be happy with their variety, and they're very satisfying, which is important for staying motivated.
- On the third day there was only kefir. The most difficult day on the "Favourite" diet, which consists of only kefir. On this day, a fermented milk drink clears the gut of toxins and gives the stomach a rest. The total volume of kefir with a fat content of half percent should be one and a half liters. Divide it into several portions and drink it throughout the day. The drinking method is standard, don't forget to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you're extremely hungry, eat a few apples an hour and a half after breakfast and the same amount for lunch.
- Day 4 - Protein Products. According to dietitians, it's not worth over-diversifying and saturating protein products in your fourth day's diet. At the end of the day, the goal of every diet is to reduce your calorie intake, and eating eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese, and other high-calorie foods can offset your efforts. So today's menu uses chicken breast, skinless and cooked. Divide it into thirds and serve it with your main meal. Between them, you can have a kefir, and of course, you should drink water. "If I were to develop a menu for myself, I'd drink green tea for breakfast, boil steamed fish fillets for lunch, and replace dinner with a cup of kefir. " You can substitute milk tea for regular tea and mix the drinks in equal proportions. "
- Day 5 - Liquid nutrition only. Usually, by the fifth day, the body loses its power reserves as it works under any force majeure caused by the diet. You may feel weak and indifferent. The digestive system is in the same state, for which it is important to provide simple and easily digestible products. It's best to have a soup on this day similar to the one you had the first day. Eat it hot, cook it in meat or fish broth, and always eat it with plenty of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juice to your diet. They contain natural sugars, but the extra glucose in the body only comes in handy now. The amount of juice is small, no more than three glasses during the day.
- Day 6 - Eat only vegetables. The diet is coming to an end because tomorrow you can no longer follow a strict, limited diet. Make your menu for the day, including any number of seasonal fruits. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables for you to enjoy. Cook and eat, stew and eat. Fresh vegetables store the most nutrients, so eat them raw at every meal or mix them into salads. Season with soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, herbs instead of vegetable oil. Drink as much water as you can, as the fiber in vegetables actively cleanses your gut, and plenty of fluids can help it do its job.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. Days of prep for daily meals are no longer as trivial as they once were. His task is to increase the number of products while keeping the menu correct. If you stick with it next week to consolidate your results, that would be the best option. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu and eat them in the form of salads, snacks, desserts. Cook fish or lean meat and eat protein dishes for lunch. Make dinner easy - fresh veggies and kefir.
The "favorite" diet for 7 days in the "light" version is more tolerable due to the presence of soup in the diet. Be sure to use them in your daily menu and in the future as a nutritious and satisfying low-calorie dish.
A detailed description of the diet is a list of single diets or fasting days that you should take to lose weight. This method really works, and within a week you'll find a plumb line of four, seven or even ten kilograms. However, this weight loss technique has no long-term effects and can be harmful to health.
"Any single diet is based on the idea that products of different properties, such as proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with each other's normal absorption, leading to fat formation, " the nutritionist commented on the issue. - On the basis of this theory, the so-called principle of individual nutrition is established. But so far, this theory has not been proven.
There is no data on how protein interferes with carbohydrate digestion and vice versa. Furthermore, among these products, it is impossible to find a product with only one pure ingredient. The protein itself is the white part of the egg, while the yolk contains up to 60% fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - all of these are combination products with a protein-fat structure. It would be wrong to separate their work.
What are the disadvantages of this diet? There are several.
- nutrient deficiencies. Any single diet consisting of one product can severely limit the intake of substances the body needs. Our bodies need protein, carbohydrates, fats, and a wide variety of vitamins and minerals every day. By eliminating certain components from our diet, we artificially induce their deficiency. In turn, it can interfere with the work of various organs or systems throughout the body. "Being slim and sick is a dubious prospect, " commented the dietitian. "Don't be a fanatic and provide your body with normal nutrition. "
- indigestion. Alternating days of fruit, kefir, protein, and vegetables are impossible for the digestive system. Fruits that contain fiber stimulate the work of the gut, and kefir causes the fermentation process. The portion of protein that cannot be digested without fiber remains in the body, and the vegetable is "entrusted" to remove it the next day. The presentation of gastrointestinal disorders in the form of abdominal heaviness, rumbling, gas, and stool disturbances did not change throughout the diet.
- The plumb line isn't just fat. Any fast diet that will allow you to lose ten kilos in a week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. So fast, fat can't leave our body. The body sees it as a reserve "for a rainy day", and when the day comes, it gently and gradually sends the fat mass into the "melting furnace". Our bodies can process no more than 150 grams of fat per day, or less than one kilogram per week. Well, not five, and certainly not ten. But the numbers on the scales don't lie, you'll say, the numbers do decrease. The plumb line is achieved by doing the same cleaning of the gut as it does on any unloading day. The mass of its contents usually amounts to two kilograms. Water also leaves the tissue, manifesting as a loss of volume in the waist and buttocks. The reason for water loss is the extremely low calorie content of the diet and the depletion of glycogen present in the muscles. It disappears about a day after the food becomes too "bland". The volume of liquid can be two to three kilograms.
"Any diet should teach you how to eat right, " the nutritionist continues. "There is no point in not forming the right diet. Weight will return, and likely retaliation. Also, weight will return quickly during the transition to normal nutrition.
A review of your favorite diet shows its virtues: fast weight loss, enough food in the diet, no hunger pangs. But it would be a mistake to think of it as a guide to action. Long-term dietary restrictions in the form of alternating single diets are dangerous for the body, requiring different nutrients each day. Weight loss due to cleaning the gut and removing fluid from the tissues quickly returns, negating the effects of any fast eating.